Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Let's start at the very beginning...


So, here we are! Pregnant!! I still can hardly believe it! I'm 6 weeks pregnant and teeter between "Wow! I am really starting to feel pregnant!" and "Hmm, I don't feel anything!" haha So far, I'm feeling pretty decent. A few waves of nausea that don't last long, quite tired, sore in some certain areas, and feeling some crazy stretching pains in my stomach. (Oh, and I pee a lot!)

Our estimated due date (from various websites) is September 10. I am a September birthday and always LOVED it! So, hopefully he or she will also enjoy it. Our first appointment is February 4.

Currently, I'm experiencing a lot of 1st trimester jitters. I'll just be really excited to get to week 14 safely. I've never blogged before, so I totally welcome input on this!!

Lee leaves for Nigeria tomorrow, so I thought this would be an easier way to keep him and everyone else updated on my feelings for the current time!

No comments:

Post a Comment