Friday, January 15, 2010

To bump or not to bump...

So, this morning I was drying off in the shower and thought that my stomach looked a tad swollen. Can't tell if it's gas, or I'm starting to get a bump!! (I would love to have a tiny bump for Lee to see when he gets home from Africa.) I think I'm going to buy or order some belly bands this weekend to prepare for the upcoming bulge.


My hormones seem to be taking over. I cry very easily and feel paranoid that everyone is upset at me. haha Luckily, my mom has been teaching me "keeping the hormones in check" self-talk.


Yesterday, Lee left at 3:30 am for his trip to Nigeria and I got up to say goodbye, but didn't eat and went back to sleep. With that, and being upset about him leaving, I had my first bout of morning sickness. I never actually got sick and it was gone after I ate lunch. Lesson learned though: keep pretzels handy. Today, I feel great again. The wonderful cooks in our cafeteria sent me a sausage biscuit this morning! The baby definitely enjoyed that!


Here is a pic of what the baby should look like right now!! Looks kind of like a baby!

1 comment:

  1. I loved keeping a blog when Daniel was on the way...in fact I need to go print it all out for the baby book! Enjoy each moment...even the tough ones. It is more than worth the "rougher times" in the end!

    ReplyDelete