Monday, May 3, 2010

I mean, seriously??

One of the hardest things for me this pregnancy has been that I honestly don't believe how big I am until I see these update pics. Like clockwork, Lee takes the picture, shows me in the review window and then I say "I don't look like that, do I??" To which he tries to be sensitive and typically says something like "The baby is growing nicely" or "You look beautifully pregnant".

All day Saturday, the Little One was preparing for prom. It started dancing promptly when I opened my eyes and put on a show for the rest of the day. At the After-Prom, the kids could sit around me and watch the kicks and jabs.

Tomorrow is the "Big" ultrasound. I am so excited for the baby to finally have a pronoun and soon, a name. Our last ultrasound was at 8 weeks, and I think we're in for a shock to see how much it has grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment