Sunday, May 2, 2010

"Not enough time..."

One of mine and my brother's favorite lines from the show "Saved by the Bell" is when Jessie is trying to get into college and she's on caffeine pills and says "No time! There's never any time. I don't have time to study, I'll never get into Stanford...". My nesting instinct sings this almost daily about something new. This week it has been the fact that I don't have a diaper bag chosen yet and yesterday was that we don't have a crib picked out yet. It's like in my head, I know that we still have 20 (0r 22 or 23 weeks) left until the baby is here, but my hormones are saying "it all has to be done right now!". I spent over 5 hours the other day looking at diaper bags and trying to decide what style, color, size, etc that I want. Yestereday, I sobbed over not having a crib and then once I found one, they were "currently unavailable". Don't these people know that I have things I need to do for this baby and being "unavailable" just isn't gonna work for me! Come on Babies-R-Us! Get your production lines in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment