Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fly to the Desert for Fun in Las Vegas

As I mentioned in my last post, I was pairing with Kendra to do her favorite travel spot. Here she is! 

Fly to the Desert for Fun in Las Vegas

 

Despite its reputation as Sin City, Las Vegas has a broad selection of things to do. Sometimes, I bring the kids along and enjoy family shows and activities. Other times, I go on business but take the time to hit a spa or a couple of great bars. Whatever brings you to Las Vegas; there will be plenty to keep you occupied throughout your stay.

 

1. The Spa at Aria Las Vegas

Although Vegas boasts several quality spas, my favorite is the spa at Aria Las Vegas. This spacious resort is the perfect place to get away from the bustle of city life. As soon as I step inside, I feel the stress begin to melt away. Of course, lying on the warm stones of the Ganbanyoku beds takes the relaxation even farther. This spa also features a wide variety of massages and treatment options.

 

2. Wining and Dining

There are thousands of places to eat or grab a drink in Las Vegas. My favorite pairing involves a juicy steak and red wine. As a special treat, watch the water show from a table at SW Steakhouse. Scotch lovers will enjoy selections at Tom Colucchio’s Craftsteak. Affordable prices and delicious Italian food are always available at Fiamma Trattoria.

 

3. Mandalay Bay

It isn’t difficult to forget that Las Vegas is located in the desert. At Mandalay Bay, you can enjoy the water and relax on a sandy beach. The lazy river is a favorite attraction of mine. Kids love the wave pool. This is definitely my idea of a great place to spend a vacation.

 

4. Cirque du Soleil’s O

Of course, you can’t come to Las Vegas and not see a show. I love Cirque du Soliel. Their show O is staged using a 1.5-million-gallon pool. The water moves as the pool changes shape throughout the performance. The stunts and various characters leave the audience begging for more.

 

I hope I’ve inspired you to book your own trip to Las Vegas. The city certainly offers a large variety of hotels that cater to any family’s needs. Sites like Gogobot make it easy to read user reviews and find some cool tips and tricks. No two trips here are alike, so I’m sure you’ll find some of your own favorite things to share with others. I bet you’ll enjoy yourself so much that you plan a second trip as soon as possible.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment