Friday, February 26, 2010

Follow up visit

Last week, I had my follow-up appointment from my ultrasound. It was on a Tuesday and Lee was out of town at seminary and he had our only 4-wheel drive. Surprise surprise, another huge snow storm hit and my car wouldn't go in the snow; Bigga (my dad) to the rescue!! Dad brought his truck and picked me up and took me to my appointment in Beckley. This time, they were able to find a heartbeat with the doppler!

We also recalculated my new due date which turns out to be on my birthday, September 18. We have a home soccer game scheduled for that day... which totally could give me free reign to yell at the refs!

Some of the best news she could have given me was that I am allowed to go back on my Proactiv. Pregnancy acne is worse than puberty (or in my case, grad school). I've been back on it for a week now and it is starting to clear up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment