Monday, February 1, 2010

Why did I not know this??


So, I felt that when I went into this pregnancy thing, that I had had enough pregnant friends that there couldn't be anything I didn't already know about. Therefore, when I thought my nose was getting congested and when I had a nosebleed last week, that it was just something that happened. During the weekend, I was going to various pregnancy websites to tell Lee about what was going on with the little one this week. Who knew that congestion and nosebleeds were pregnancy symptoms?! Luckily, I am a champion at the neti pot and am able to get relief twice a day (A fact that hopefully will keep me off of antibiotics for ANOTHER sinus infection).


When I walked into work this morning, people started rubbing my belly randomly; I hadn't realized that my bump grew over the weekend! One of my students said "Look! You're pregnant!" haha With the entrance of my BellaBands, I now have a much larger selection of pants to wear.


The question often occurs: "How do you feel?" Compared to a few of my unfortunate friends, I feel fine. I am tired pretty much nonstop, am very hungry, and have a mild nausea most of the day. (Nothing to say that I'm sick, just enough to feel blah)


My first appointment is this Thursday. According to one website, I'm 8 1/2 weeks pregnant, one, I am 9 weeks, and another I'm 9 1/2. (All which have me at the same due date... so weird) I'm anxious just to talk a professional and figure out exactly how far along I am. Stay tuned for more details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment