Friday, February 26, 2010

Love at first sight


So, we've had our first doctor's appointment which went great. (This was on 2/4 Sorry Allie, I'm a slacker) We met with the midwife for our initial appointment where they asked 1,000 questions and did a basic exam. She tried to find a heartbeat, but I was too early to be heard from the doppler. This got us a straight trip for an ultrasound! (Which you can see above) We were kind of nervous but we got there and the little one's heart was just beating a way. We were both amazed. I knew that I'd been feeling kinda blah and that a whole bunch of tests said that I was pregnant, but I don't think we completely believed it until this moment. Lee grabbed my foot and his mouth fell wide open. Most people think that we would have cried, however we just giggled like school girls. However, the ultrasound did show the baby measuring a week smaller than our original calculation. We now have the pictures posted on our fridge like it was a kindergarten school picture! So excited!

1 comment: